My doctor is not familiar with NDI. What should I do?

Topic: Where can I find support?
If your doctor is not familiar with the treatment of nephrogenic diabetes insipidus, he or she should refer you to a specialist such as a nephrologist, pediatric nephrologist, endocrinologist, or gene therapist. Your doctor can also contact us for more information or referral to an expert in the field.

The American Medical Association has an on-line physician search service that may be of service.

The NDI Foundation is in the process of compiling a list of clinicians around the world who specialize in treating NDI. Check back later for this list.